What is Fall Bridge?
Fall Bridge is a 16-week rigorous program with the same requirements of Summer Bridge. Students will take courses designed to improve academic skills and strengthen student awareness and responsibility. Courses may include English 1010/1020, General Education Requirement Course(s), a Math Competency Requirement Course and APEX 1000, a course designed to improve academic skills and strengthen student awareness and responsibility. Students must pass all courses with a grade of "C" or better to be admitted into APEX Scholars. Tuition cost and all fees are the responsibility of the student.
APEX Fall Bridge Mandatory Dates:
- Mandatory New Student and Parent Orientation: (Information will be mailed)
- Dates: TBA
- Student registration will take place during Orientation.
- APEX First Mandatory: Date in August 2019 TBA
Things for Students & Parents/Guardians to Know:
- Students must complete the FAFSA for the 2019 - 2020 Academic year as soon as possible.
- Students wishing to reside in the Resident Halls for Fall 2019 must complete the housing application and pay the application fee. Information on housing and the application can be found online at http://housing.wayne.edu/
Students will receive orientation information after confirmation of admission to Bridge programs.
Fall Bridge Orientation is for students and parents of ADMITTED Fall Bridge participants only!